24 June 2010

The Devil's in the Details

On a good day my company would be described as quirky.  On a bad one...well...I got a cheesy thank you email this morning from a department I've been helping this week that contained this. 


I am still trying to figure out if the things sprouting from my shoulders are supposed to be.  Any guesses?  
 
I shudder to think of the variations of this photo they may have concocted closer to the beginning of the week when they weren't so happy to be working with me. :) 

I am glad to be working for a company that isn't afraid to be a little wacky sometimes.

3 comments:

  1. My guess is that they're not part of you at all. Instead, consider them an ornamental part of the throne you are sitting on. A bit like this, but more evil looking on the sides (upside down claw feet, yikes!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That, or you have wings with claws on the tips.

    ReplyDelete