28 September 2010

5 reasons why today feels like a Monday

1.  I woke up at a quarter to seven (I'm supposed to be to work at seven), so I skipped breakfast
2.  Five minutes after I got on the freeway, I realized I'd forgotten my access badge and turned around.  Near home I realized I was going to need to stop at the gas station.  Stopped at gas station.
3.  Made it home, clipped my badge to my skirt pocket, took a quick drink of OJ...and spilled OJ all down my front.
4.  Changed clothes, threw my OJ clothes in the hamper (with my badge still neatly clipped to my skirt, of course).
5.  Got to work, realized my access badge was in the hamper, and resisted the urge to pound my head on the steering wheel

On a positive note, after all of that I was late enough that my co-workers were here and they let me in.  Welcome to Tuesday. 

2 comments: