08 February 2012

2 month check-in

At two months, our little man is in the 10th percentile for weight and 90th percentile for length.
He weighs 9 pounds, 11 ounces.  Long and skinny!

 

Here are ten things to know about our little guy:

He loves clocks, and likes to be held close to them so he can hear them tick. 
He abhors being bathed and cries inconsolably the entire time.
He often manages to wet through his diaper, no matter how carefully I fasten it.
He occasionally raises one eyebrow.
He pops his pacifier out of the side of his mouth and chews on it like a cigar.
He is beginning to giggle in his sleep.  
He kicks his little legs like the Lord of the Dance.
He cries when I cough.
He is wearing 3 month size pjs because he's too long for the smaller sizes.
He has grown into his foot size a bit more (he wears 6 month size socks.)


3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing you all soon! I wish I could raise just one eyebrow. Your youngest sibling shows off her ability to do just that pretty much every Sunday we make eye contact during church...
    so jealous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can picture my littlest sister doing just that - while you're leading the music, I presume? Who knew that ability was somehow hereditary? We are really excited for the trip and can hardly wait to see everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And every time I catch myself doing that, I think of you :)
    --Littlest Sister

    ReplyDelete