04 April 2012

walks and an excess of imagination

Since the nice weather came around early, the little man and I have enjoyed going on a walk each day.

Mostly.


He does not care for busy streets.

Unfortunately, we live in a very urban area, so all of the streets around us are busy ones.  That means we walk around the complex.  With a recent re-read of Anne of Green Gables under my belt, I've thumbed my nose at the boredom of a routine circuit and found my White Way of Delight.






And as soon as they fill up the swimming pool, I'll have a lake of shining waters, too.  Ha.


1 comment:

  1. You're not the only one who channels Anne. Mrs. Mordecai used to think about her while enjoying walks through the cemetery near our apartment when we were first married.

    Enjoy the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete