24 May 2012

Butter

The leftover heavy cream from an earlier dessert called for some homemade butter.


 


Buttermilk.


Butter.
Then the butter called for toast.  Then the toast called for jam.  The jam called for eggs, which called for basil instead of pepper, which called for a tomato. So I breakfasted for lunch.


Then the buttermilk seemed to be calling for carrot cake, which was unexpected, but when these things happen it seems best to just go with it.  And since I don't (close your ears cupcake making sister!) really like frosting, I whipped some of the fresh butter with sugar, cinnamon and vanilla to spread inside like I would on a muffin.    

 And that was the full and tasty circle. 

1 comment:

  1. I am so disappointed in your frosting palette. :) Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete