30 August 2011

what a week!

Over the past week I have:

1)  conquered an earthquake
2)  been conquered by a faulty alternator
3)  ridden in a tow truck
4)  prepared for a hurricane
5)  spent a week alone
6)  picked up Mr. Clean on the last flight in before the hurricane
7)  discovered braxton-hicks contractions
8)  visited the local library
9)  been very very (very very) thankful for my family
10) entered my third trimester

I should probably elaborate further on some of these.  However, when I start to think about them again it mostly just makes me want to take a nap.  I will say that with regard to Nos 5 & 6, I missed Mr. Clean like crazy and there was nothing that could have made me happier than to see him walking out of the airport toward our car through crazy wind and rain.  Home just can't be home without him.  I am so glad he is back.       

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like quite the week. Hopefully things will calm down a bit now and you can enjoy a nice Labor Day together.

    ReplyDelete