21 November 2011

#occupymybelly

I told Mr. Clean the title of my blog post this morning and he gave me a look which generally means "ok-I-love-you-and-that-might-be-funny-to-you-but-it's-not-really-all-that-funny," to which I threw back my head and laughed the "yup!-to-me-it-is-hilarious" laugh that my little brother loves to mock and told him I am attempting to become more socially relevant.  

Here is a picture of me & my belly's occupant.  Perhaps I should have waited for my hair to dry before memorializing the moment for posterity.  Or not. This way is much more true to life...and at least this one has my head in it. 

38 weeks...yup!  There's a big ol' baby in there!



2 comments:

  1. Thx for posting the pic. BTW, a pkg is on its way.
    HH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! And I'm with you - I think the title of your post is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete