21 November 2011

The laundromat

I haven't spent time at a laundromat in years-not since college. But this morning I am on a bench, watching our comfortors tumble and turn, and reading a library book on my kindle.

We are blessed to have itty bitty stackable machines in our apartment to take care of our regular needs, but quilts are too much for their capacity.

After today we'll be ready for the cold months to come and for my mom's visit.

Additionally, the baby has recieved no less than three unsolicited belly rubs since I walked in the door. I am sure he appreciates them, even if his mother does not. 


2 comments:

  1. I've never understood what it is about pregnancy that makes strangers feel like they can touch you without your permission!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hated that. Except from little kids.

    ReplyDelete