09 January 2012

18,613

= 66 books and is the number of pages I read last year (I only know this thanks to goodreads). 

This year I am shooting for 75 books, not including re-reads of my good ol' favorites.  If you have any good recommendations, please feel free to pass them on!  Following the example of my big sister, I am hoping to expand my literary scope a bit this year and read a few things I wouldn't have otherwise chosen.

In other news, I have added making cookies to the growing list of things I can do one-and-a-half-handed (i.e. with my adorable baby boy riding along in the sling).   We are having our first snowfall today and it made me feel like baking.

Now for yet another baby photo.  It is so cute, it doesn't even matter that it is totally unrelated to this post. :)    


3 comments:

  1. try war and peace. it will take you all year.
    I would also recommend the ender series by orson scott card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for more cookies. The ones you made are almost gone. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything by Ruth Reichl, she is a food author and so fun to read!

    ReplyDelete