06 January 2012

weeks 3 & 4

It is hard to believe our little guy is a month old!


He's  doing a great job at all of this life stuff.  I keep telling him that someday his hands will cooperate with his brain.  For now they have a mind of their own. 


He loves spending time with his absolute favorite person - Mr. Clean.  I am pretty sure that the feeling is mutual. :)


 We had a nice low key Christmas and tried not to think too much of home and family far away (we failed, but at least we made the attempt). 


And, with Mr. Clean back at work, the little guy and I are finding ways to get things done together.  We are both warming up to the sling, though I continue to be nervous and therefore overly vigilant about his head positioning and how far up the sling sits.  It will be less worrisome when he's able to hold his head up a little better.


So far, he's about halfway there!



With those cute chubby cheeks of his weighing him down, it's quite an accomplishment!

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute!

    I'm glad you're getting used to the sling. It helped me so much!

    ReplyDelete