09 May 2012

Postcard for Mr. Clean [Fairfax Farmer's Market Spring 2012]

The little guy and I decided we would stop by to see the grand opening of the Fairfax Farmer's Market in the historic district on Saturday.  It was fun, but also made me homesick!  Gardening.  Who knew I would miss it so much?


I have to admit that I came home with a pint of strawberries.  They were flashing little scarlet winks at me and teasing me with their never-been-refrigerated sweet summery scent.  I resisted until the farmer told me that he'd picked them that very morning to bring in.  Then I succumbed.  They were absolutely, positively worth it! 

Miss you!
 
Love,
Your little family.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you went with the strawberries! You should have gotten two pints. :) Love you! Thanks for the postcard!

    ReplyDelete