09 November 2011

Bellius Maximus [36 weeks] & 5 things to note from sonogram no. 3


This is the one and only "belly picture" that has been taken of me (sneaky-like by Mr. Clean, who knows I need one for the baby book).  I will probably have to have him take one some time soon also showing my face. :) 


In other news, we had sonogram No. 3 yesterday and here is my list of 5 things to note from the experience.

5.  Baby was covering most of his face with his hand.
4.  He's got some seriously pouty little lips going on.
3.  The tech said he's got long legs and long fingers.
2.  His hair is long enough to show up on the monitor.
1.  Head down.  Hooray!

It sure feels good to have made it to full term status this week!  Now he can come whenever he likes...which is hopefully just before my mom gets here. :)


4 comments:

  1. I would love to see the pouty lips, if you got a picture of it.

    I hope the package comes before the baby does. We just sent it off yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can my baby trade hair with your baby? :) Just kidding!

    I wan't too fond of belly pictures. I took one with a friend at work, and the day we left for the hospital we took two, but I wouldn't let my face be in them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. M - I sent one off just a few minutes ago.
    Mrs. W - I don't really have anything against belly pictures...I just don't have a desire for them either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you are like already having a baby! Time has gone by so fast. Your belly is adorable and I know your baby will be gorgeous. Just look at his parents. :)

    ReplyDelete